Thursday, April 29, 2010

No more OMG girls for REGINAE

Tiny & Toya star Toya Carter took her Twitter Page to dispute that her daughter was kicked out the group. She also tweet that she is still good friends with the groups manager Tameka "Tiny Cottle (soon to be Harris) are still good friends. Rumor has it the decision was made by her father Lil Wayne who is in Rikers Island serving time for gun possession. Despite the fact that T.I. raised a glass in Lil Wayne’s honor at his welcome back party Sunday night in L.A., the source says tension began brewing after T.I. was released from prison and Lil Wayne went in.

T.I.’s friends agree that prison life has changed T.I., and since his release from prison he has thrown his full support behind fiancee Tiny’s business endeavors, which includes the OMG Girlz.

The source indicated that Wayne might be upset about the attention his daughter is receiving from T.I., who has told Reginae she could have whatever she liked.

“T.I. is really helping the girls a lot and [Lil Wayne] had plenty of time to help them while T.I. was locked up, but he didn’t,” said the insider. “Now that T.I. is out of prison and he’s putting his money into the group and helping them, Lil Wayne doesn’t like it one bit. Now he doesn’t want his daughter in the group.”

Drama Drama Drama..

No comments:

Post a Comment